Monday, September 20, 2010

Back from the war!

March 26, 2009
We have returned from the war, and we had a really good time.  I think that not fighting did remove some of the stress from the situation. My lady wife spent some time working registration as a volunteer, something she enjoys, as she gets to meet so many people from all around.  My brother seemed to have an excellent time also.  He spent much of his daytimes working volunteer as an instructor at the live weapons range, something he truly enjoys, and he also picked up a brand new longbow from a vendor there,  and it is sweet.
As usual for me, no good time goes unpunished, and in the midst of the good times, I developed some edema issues related to the heart failure, which is limiting my mobility,  and am working that out.  This also delays my getting back on my beloved motorscooters, which makes Clifton an unpleasant boy,  but again, I am working on it.
But other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment