Monday, September 20, 2010

Yeah, I know

October 5, 2007
Long time updating this thing - yeah yeah. I will try to improve. Things have been tolerable lately, but that is about it. I have been feeling tired and weak, and I *must* figure out a way to improve my status. I will see what I can do.
A number of folks have asked me to throw up more about my motorscooter riding etc, so I will try to do so; as I have the time and energy, I will journal a few of my out-of-town trips and things.
Next weekend, [Oct 12-14] I and my brother Conrad and sister-in-law Carol will ride to Lafayette, Louisiana to the Festivals Acadiens, the big annual Cajun culture festival. I have no Cajun in me, and I don’t eat pork or shellfish, but I have a hidden thing in my soul for Cajun music, of which there will be plenty, and a bunch of the southeast Valkyrie Riders are turning it into an unofficial ride-in, with a ground zero hotel, and it should be a large amount of fun. Some of these folks I only see once or twice a year, and I am looking forward to it. Details as they develop.
http://www.festivalsacadiens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment