Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay, I am here!

This is the same blog which has been located at Blogsome for the while; I just felt a need to move to a more robust blog engine, and this one seems to be pretty much OK, so now the blog is located here!
One of my aggravations with Blogsome was the utter lack of a usable export format, so I have had to transfer this blog by simple cut-and-paste, one post at a time.  This has produced a confusing thing with the archive header, as it appears that all the posts were made today, but I have included the original date of the post in the post text. Also bear in mind that a few of the posts simply would not cut and paste, and were thus lost.  I have no idea why.
I should be able to keep this thing more regularly updated beginning next month (October) as some things will change then.  Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment