Monday, September 20, 2010

Just catching up

June 6, 2007
No, I haven’t been keeping this thing up very well, but little of consequence has been going on.
Friday night, I went to the Bike Nite at Lightning Strikes in Trussville, the largest bike nite in the state. I rode the Elite, just to see what kind of comment it would get, and I got NO negative comment, so I was pleased. When I left at about 2100, there were over 600 bikes there, and they were still pouring in. (last week, the total count was 1270) That is almost Too Much Bike Nite…
Sunday, the daughter was in town, so the women and I went out for an early breakfast. After, the women went off shopping, and I rode over and met with a bunch from the scooter club for coffee at Crestwood, and then back home for chores. <spit>
Last night, I rode out to Willie T’s in Trussville for the bike nite there, and found it had almost gone away! Admittedly, I haven’t been in several weeks, but a measly 8 bikes showed up. I’ll try to find out what is going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment